HOME | DD

DavidVF — Thread by-sa

Published: 2013-11-11 23:09:37 +0000 UTC; Views: 266; Favourites: 0; Downloads: 0
Redirect to original
Description Made with deviantART muro  Why does my art turn dark?
Related content
Comments: 7

KyoumaH [2013-11-12 02:09:18 +0000 UTC]

Yes, this is almost exactly where I was going with my poem XD.
I love it

Speaking of which, you should check out my dev- trying to cure the itch.
It's as dark as I've gotten so far, but I still haven't had my fill ^^

👍: 0 ⏩: 2

DavidVF In reply to KyoumaH [2013-11-14 23:21:32 +0000 UTC]

You sent me this thing earlier I don't know where the response box went. Anyways I modified this a lil bit.  

Stolen from MissLucysLeeches

Your Boy Side

[x] You love hoodies. (Omg yes! Especially the plain pullover’s which are so hard to find now…)
[x] You love jeans. (I love jeans in the spring, fall, and winter. I like jeans in the summer too but only when I’m feeling to cool for school… which is never.)
[ ] Dogs are better than cats. (I would rather have a cat than a small dog) Cheetah’s FTW!
[ ] It's hilarious when people get hurt. (That depends on allot… but sometimes yes)
[x] You've played with/against boys on a team. (Yea but I like playing against girls better. It’s the whole she tripped and I fell thing I guess… Ok so that’s exactly what it is.)
[ ] Shopping is torture. (Depends on what’s in the store)
[ ] Sad movies suck. 
[x] You own an X-Box. (Red ring of death)
[x] Played with Hot-wheels cars as a kid. (Smacks forehead. Yea but I set most of them a-blaze!)
[ ] At some point in time you wanted to be a firefighter. 
[ ] You own a DS, PS2 or Sega. 
[x] You used to be obsessed with Power Rangers. (Yea but that was short lived)
[ ] You watch sports on TV. (Yes but only because I have allot of friends that are addicted to college football so I don’t know if that counts)
[ ] Gory movies are cool. (It’s whatever)
[x] You go to your dad for advice. (My dad is awesome so I’m fortunate in that regard)
[ ] You own like a trillion baseball caps. (I could rock them if I wanted too but I don’t care to.)
[ ] You like going to football games. (Like in a one of those stadium thingy’s?)
[ ] You used to/do collect baseball cards. (I preferred to collect different types of currency as a kid. I still do)
[ ] Baggy pants are cool to wear.
[ ] It's kinda weird to have sleepovers with a bunch of people. (I just call that a party where a bunch of people get to wasted to leave)
[x] Green, black, red, blue, or silver are among your favorite colors.
[x] You love to go crazy and not care what people think. (I don’t think it’s a matter of if I love it but instead more of just who I am.) We all some kinda crazy…
[x] Sports are fun. (I like to play them all. Ultimate Frisbee FTW)
[ ] Talk with food in your mouth. (No but I sometimes wait until someone else takes a huge bight of whatever and ask them a question that requires an in depth answer and a little thought. I just glare at people that do the same to me.)

Total = 10 of 24

Your Girl Side

[ ] You wear lip gloss. hell no >_>
[ ] You love to shop. .... hell no...
[ ] You wear eyeliner. ... sigh, hell no... >>
[x] You have some of the same shirts in different colors. (I like polo’s)
[x] You wear the color pink. (If it goes with my outfit. XD)
[x] Go to your mom for advice. (My mom is awesome so I’m fortunate in that regard)
[x] You consider cheer leading a sport. (I don’t know… What’s the definition of a sport anyway? Ima look it up ril quick… Sport – Noun - def 1. an activity involving physical exertion and skill in which an individual or team competes against another or others for entertainment.    It got my vote.)

[ ] You hate wearing the color black. (Only if I don’t have any pink to go with it… lol)
[ ] You like hanging out at the mall. (Omg Lame but whatever)
[ ] You like getting manicures and/or pedicures. (I’m perfectly confident with my own abilities in maintaining personal hygiene.)
[ ] You like wearing jewelry. (I don’t like wearing jewelry but I do like rocking as many different styles as possible because I got it like that. In some scenario’s ya just gotta go all Johnny Depp and accessorize! Lol)
[ ] Skirts are a big part of your wardrobe. (Ok just no.)
[ ] Shopping is one of your favorite hobbies.
[ ] You don't like the movie Star Wars. (I really like the old one’s where it looks like the Battlestar or Deathstar or whatever looks like it’s being slung around on a piece of fishing line. It’s better than Poppin Tags… I’m just sayin)
[x] You are/were in cheer leading, gymnastics or dance. (Did gymnastics. Got free training. Apparently was not something I sucked at.)
[ ] It takes you around 1 hour to shower, get dressed,/ and put on make-up and accessories. (Only on days that I just feel like melting in the shower for an hour.)
[ ] You smile a lot more than you should. (Smiling is awesome and you simply can’t do it more than you should.) www.sunwarrior.com/news/positi…
[ ] You have more than 10 pairs of shoes.
[x] You care about what you look like. (Yea but I had to learn that one over the years.)
[ ] You like wearing dresses when you can.
[ ] You like wearing body spray/perfume/cologne. (I still have bottles of cologne from like 15 years ago. If it’s a cologne that I think just smells F-N awesome it’ll last me a few years.)
[x] Used to play with dolls as little kid. (I loved setting them on fire)
[ ] Like putting make-up on someone else for the joy of it.
[ ] Like taking pictures of yourself with your cell phone/camera when you're bored. (Ok so now I’m convinced that MissLucysLeeches is 15 yrs old.)

Total = 7 of 24

Final Score: I’m 17 boygirl… oh wait.
Girl=7
Boy=10

👍: 0 ⏩: 1

KyoumaH In reply to DavidVF [2013-11-14 23:33:38 +0000 UTC]

LOLOL, lmfao, LOL, I love your responses to these stuff, Haha! XD XD

I guess we disagree on cheerleading but life would be boring without disagreements XD.

In truth, I didn't actually send it to you, I jsut posted it in my DA journal, which is kind of like posting it on my fb wall I guess :S, lol, so I think you jsut saw it 'cus you friended me XD. 

I really love you responses though, setting dolls on fire? XD I wish I'd done that. It sounds hilarious XD XD

DavidVF In reply to KyoumaH [2013-11-15 00:16:28 +0000 UTC]

Lol. I'm still getting used to the way this whole deviantart sight works. I'm glad you enjoyed my responses. The only reason I did it was I enjoyed reading your individual responses to the questionnaire more than the questionnaire itself. Lolololol. Thanks for the post.

KyoumaH In reply to DavidVF [2013-11-15 00:24:02 +0000 UTC]

No prob! ^^
I get that the individual responses are the best part of doing them too, you get to learn a lot about people XD (the questionnaires imo are usually retarded, irl they'd never get approved >_>)

You should do the one called 99 Facts though, I have it in my journal too

It's REALLY long, but it's really interesting and it's actually not a questionnaire ^^

👍: 0 ⏩: 0

DavidVF In reply to KyoumaH [2013-11-12 02:58:43 +0000 UTC]

Fucking nice bro. Ima follow you.

KyoumaH In reply to DavidVF [2013-11-12 03:17:47 +0000 UTC]

haha, ^^, thanks. Me too XD

👍: 0 ⏩: 0